Saturday, October 8, 2016

Hello you!





Ha ha!  Attack of the Tim Holtz Crazy animals!  I am so in love with these guys!

I made this card for my friend using Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and Crazy Cats.  They were stamped, colored with Copics and then cut out using the dies, which are sold separately.  I don't mind fussy cutting, but I don't like trying to cut around those little whiskers and curls!  So, bring on the dies!!!  They are worth every penny to me!

The words and the thing the cat is sitting on are dies from ebay; the scallop cut out  is a Spellbinders die and all were cut out using my Sizzix.  The leaves and the cat's sunglasses were cut out using my Cricut.

The flowers are Prima with some added bling and a button.  The beads on the scallop are from Martha Stewart.  The main paper is from DCWV and Stampin Up!.  It was sitting on my table from a project I am working on for a colleague.   So I thought I would use it instead of putting it away.  Okay, so I'm not sure if that speaks to my level of creativity or laziness! lol!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment