Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy

I made this card for my mother for Mother's Day.  She loves her cats!  I used my new absolutely gorgeous cart:  Kate's ABCs.  I could hardly wait to get this cart!  I love everything about it!  I also used Mother's Day Bouquet for the sun and Sentimentals for the mat.  I used SU! punch for the "Happy" label.  I slipped a little lace under the dress.  I think it added a little extra dimension of cuteness!

Three more carts used (although two new lol!) in my "Use Your Carts!" journey!

Since beginning on the journey to use my cart I have become  inspired to use my embellishments, etc.  as well, so I will be trying hard to put a few "little extras" onto my cards.  Although, I am sure If I used 10 items each time (I used 23 on this one!)  I still would not be able to use them all up in the next 20 years!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a royal day!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable! I just LOVE Kate's ABCs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the extras you added like the lace and the buttons. Great job. I've been trying to use my cartridges too, but I can't seem to keep up with the ones I keep buying. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I am only 23 carts away from using all of my carts since last August...oh wait 4 new ones on the e2 and 2 coming in the mail...make that 29 carts away. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete