Saturday, June 1, 2013

Encouragement






Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted!  I apologize to all of you!  When stress piles up it is sometimes hard to do even the simplest of things!  I have had projects done, but just didn't have the energy to put them on for all of you.  But truthfully, I had not been crafting like I had been.  Too bad it is sometimes the things we love to do that suffer so much!

Right before the stress became too unbearable, I  had purchased a Silhouette Cameo.  I like to use this as well as my Cricut as I can do different things with each machine.  I think there is a place for both of these amazing machines in my life.

I think I chose to start with this card as I truly felt like I could use a little encouragement myself today.

This quick little card was made with my Silhouette.  I needed a quick card that would share the sentiment that we care about our fellow worker who's son was in the hospital quite sick.  I needed it for the following morning.

The design is a pre-made image that I purchased at the Silhouette store.  I just print and cut it.  I was in such a hurry, I didn't even layer the white back ground!  The little tag was cut out with my Expression.  I make a bunch at a time and keep them handy for when I need one quickly.


 Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment