Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Love

Yesterday, I went back to Splitcoaststampers.  I had not been there for quite some time.  It was fun to visit there again!  Today, they have a sketch challenge, which occurs each Wednesday.  I checked my gallery to see when I last posted there... 2013!!!  So, I checked out the sketch and decided to play. 

Anyhoo, I was doing some work in my craft room and found these old SU! stamp.  I have a lot of them that I took off of the blocks years ago.  Yeah, I got caught up in that rage!  It works a lot better for storage space, but I should have kept the pieces together in their original stamp sets.  Oh well, lesson learned!

Here is a link to the challenge.  SC628

It's a bit basic, but that happens sometimes!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment