Tuesday, October 11, 2011

More Blogiversary Entries!

I made these two cards for the Cricut Circle Blogiversary.  The winners are selected by random, but my feeling is if you don't enter, you can't win!  I found these cards so easy to make I felt like I was cheating!  I used Sophie for the snowflakes and the snowflake card.  I used Accent Essentials for the circles and the label.  I just used my Gypsy to stretch it and flatten it out.  What a great tool!  The white card had been sent through the Cuttlebug to add texture.  The snowman is from "Magical" from CTMH.  I added glitter for a little pizazz, a bit of bling and voila! they were done!  I have to admit, I have never used a card feature on a cart before!  Oh my gosh, who knew how easy that made it to make a card?!  lol!

If you see the bottom card in more than one place in the contests its because I got lost and couldn't remember what I was doing!  Ugh!  I was struggling to get my photos up and I ended up putting the bottom one in two places by mistake!  Did you know that once you post an image you can't take it back?  Well, I tried, but no such luck!  Then to top it all off, I put the monochromatic snowman  and the blue card in the wrong places!  lol!  Ever have one of those days? 

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment