Saturday, December 24, 2011

Oh {Cookie} Christmas Tree!

We got a real tree this year.  It is so full and beautiful!  We made popcorn garland and cookie ornaments.  We also have candy canes and tinsel.  Mostly, the tree is edible!  Yummy! 

My daughter and I made the cookies on the Cricut cake machine using the Gingerbread cart.   It was great bonding time.  My daughter decorated them all.  This cart was great as it gave my young daughter a spring board on how to decorate them.  I think she did a great job! 



We had to go buy a star as our angel was too fancy.  It's not on the tree here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family tree! This will be one your daughter will never forget! How creative!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete