Saturday, December 10, 2011

SnowFlakes Border

I made these snowflakes from several carts:  Gypsy Wanderings, Joys of the Season, Designer Calendar and something else.  Sorry, I didn't save the file, so I can't recall the other one(s).   I then had the kids apply glue and glitter.  IRL the snow flakes sparkle brilliantly.  The picture does not sparkle.   I had the kids use the Martha Stewart glow-in-the-dark glitter.  They had so much fun running into the dark bathroom so they could see them.  They are eager to come at night to see it "lit up"!   The snowflakes  are not perfect, but that adds to the charm.  The kids love to decorate my calendar holder.  They always come to see if the latest creation that they made is up there!  Goodness knows I can't even take a picture off of the fridge for months!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment