Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

I recently purchased a bunch of paper and things from Making Memories during their warehouse sale.  If you have never managed to buy from them during their sale, you need to catch it!  It was my first time being able to catch the sale.  A wonderful person on the Cricut site enabled me by posting about the sale.  So glad she did!

 I will soon be doing a video and a give away with some of the paper that I got!

So this card is the card I made with Making Memories paper Toil & Trouble.  It made such a lovely masculine card!

I used Nifty Fifties to cut out the music record in the middle.  Luckily, he is old enough to know what a record is.  Lol!   The card stock is from Bazzill and SU!  The words are rob-ons from a Swatch Book from Creative Imaginations.  I used some rub-ons on the inside from Making Memories as well. Some Washi tapes to add a little interest.  The celebrate metal embellishment was out of its package, so I'm not positive if it is MM or not.  Add some twine and it's done!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I've just become a follower. Can I just say that this card is absolutely fabulously awesome. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete