Friday, June 29, 2012

Shower Card

Not your typical shower card, but I like how it turned out.  My daughter is getting married tomorrow.  This is the card I made for her stagette.  I didn't give her a traditional shower gift either.  I got her jewellery to wear for her wedding.  She and her fiance have been together for about 10 years.  It's about darn time they got married!  lol!

Sorry, no Cricut this time!

I have recently taken a shine to 6x6 paper pads.  I have recently purchased about six of them.  I think they work great for cards.  I used BoBunny Garden Girl here.  Making Memories woven labels, words and the wonderful journaling tag that I wove twine through.  The hour glass is from Glitz.  The fabric "celebrate" tag is from Basic Grey.

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Like you take on their togetherness lol
    Great card too
    tfs

    ReplyDelete