Monday, August 27, 2012

Honey Bunny

I made this card for my husband for our anniversary.  He was convinced that there was no way there was an image on a Cricut cart that looked like that!  He thought it was very suggestive.  (hehehe, that was the point!  lol!)  Well, there is in shape, just not with that attitude!  He really like the card. 

I used Campin Critters to cut the bunny.  She doesn't look much like the original guy, that's for sure!  I added some flare to the eyes, added a mouth and some whiskers that I made from my plastic cartridge cover!  I had to add some bling to be the ring.  (Of course silly, it's our anniversary!) 

I made two tags from pieces of paper and cutting the ends in a V and adding stickers from my stash.   The hearts were some chipboard pieces that I have had forever. 

The black banner is a left over negative from an image I cut from Paper Trimmings.  I don't know about you, but I always save the negatives from border cuts.  They come in so handy! I just added bling and a piece of ribbon to the top.

Paper is Making Memories and card stock from Stampin Up!

I used card bases that I got from Joann's.  They are no way near as good as the Reflections brand you can get at Michaels.  They are much thinner, and well, "cheap" in my opinion.  I had to add a layer to the inside to ensure it would stand up properly.  Bummer.   I hate to waste them, so I'm stuck using them!


Thanks for stopping by!  

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Hee Hee - such an awesome card - I love all the little details even down to the little bling on the bunnies finger (paw LOL). TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete