Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tickets

I have joined a ticket swap on the regular Cricut message board.  These are the tickets I made.  I used the Tim Holtz ticket strip to make them.  I used Inkadinkado stamps for all of the images.   The coloring took a lot of time, but they are relatively fast and fun.  The spider's body is a large rhinestone.  You can't really tell that in the photo.

Once I made these I thought surely I could do these on my Cricut.  Yep, I can!  I have a couple of carts with tickets on them.  The one that is exactly like the TH ones I do not own:  Wall Decor.  I can't tell you how many times I have gone to use that cart only to find I don't own it!  (My sister owns it, not me!) Ugh!  I will need to add it to my want list.

So here are the tickets I made using my Gypsy and Expression.  If you want them to be in one continuous strip like the TH die, you need to use the Gypsy to weld them together. 

Oooo, see how dark the tickets I made in the center are?  That is much closer to the real colors!

The tickets on the top are made from Fabulous Finds.  You would need to use a piercer, a perforator or will need to score them to make them fold properly.  The lower ones I made from Mickey Font.  Yes, a font cart!  There are always so many hidden treasures on a cart!  I think both of them make great tickets.   

So, if you want to make the TH tickets to use on your projects or if you want to join a swap you can do it using your Cricut!  Oh, and invite me to join!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your tickets. You did a wonderful job colouring and embelishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! What a fabulous idea and project.

    ReplyDelete