Thursday, January 17, 2013

Put a Cork in it!

I just couldn't resist that title!  I made this card with the Splitcoaststampers "Ways To Use It" thread in mind.  The goal:  use cork on your project.

The tree and the fence are both Sizzix dies.  The "tree" is actually a Tim Holtz holly die.  I just used the branch and added a little ink.  I added Prima flowers to the tree.  The sun face is Peachy Keen and the "Hello" is, I think, Technique Tuesday, but I'm not positive.  I smooshed a couple of green inks on the bottom, added a few layers of paper, a ribbon and a sweet little bird from Webster's Pages.  I'll be sending this little birdie flying off to a friend of mine.  It was a quick, fun card to make.



Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges: Allsorts: dies & punches
                    Make My Monday: die cuts & punches

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love your Peachy Keen face in the sun, the pretty flowers in the tree, and the cork fence is awesome! I am longing for spring, and this sunny card sure made me smile this morning! :0)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, as well! I'll be hopping back here to check out your future works, too! :0)
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  2. A love card - super die cutting - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete