Sunday, January 17, 2021

IndigoBlu

I made this card with an IndigoBlue stamp.



It was embossed and then colored with Copics and Distress Inks.  I added Prills to the flower center; glossy accents to the bird and glitter and Nuvo Mousse to the flourish.  The background was stamped in ink with a Glitz stamp and stenciled with Nuvo Mousse.  The flowers were plain white ones I've had in my stash forever.  The top one I painted with Prima gold acrylic paint.  The second layer was foiled with gold flakes.   The leaves were cut with my Cricut and  Nuvo Mousse to accent them.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the green layer. The ribbon is seam binding that I put into an Alcohol ink and water mix.  The water activates the ink so I didn't have to worry about it running afterwards.

There were lots of firsts on this card for me.

#NuvoMousse, #Explore, #Prima


No comments:

Post a Comment