Monday, May 8, 2017

French Country - Graphic 45 Cards



For all of these cards I used the French Country collection of papers and stickers.  Some how I ended up with several sheets of these stickers.  Because I ended up with more than one sheet, I was trying to use up a whole sheet of the stickers. 

 This card I used My Explore to make the flowers and the leaves.  I love this flower!
 Bits and bobs added to increase the interest.


                            
I used My Explore again to cut out the mats for the stickers.  The butterflies are a Stampin' Up die that I have used a lot.  I recently lost this little gem and that is very sad!

This is a stamp from Stampendous.  I just love it!  I colored it with my Copics and then added Prills to the centre of it.  The butterfly is from Cricut and the bow is a Cuttlebug bow.  By using the Black Magic card stock, I was able to have a nice vintage looks with a simple bit of sanding!

This final one, I again used my Explore to make the rooster.  He is a perfect fit for this paper!

I have been continually going through my stash to see what I can get rid of and what I can re-purpose.  Always a good challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment