Thursday, February 7, 2013

My New Digi Stamps Begin!

Hello everyone!

I have been busy wandering around the net looking for new "free" things.  To my amazement there are tons and tons of free digi stamps out there!  Can we all say, "Woot, Woot"?!

The one that totally blew me away was this one:  Sliekje's.  She is a wonderful woman who loves to do art and shares her beautiful digital images ALL FOR FREE!!!  Is she amazing or what?!!!

The card today, and my next one will be made from her fabulous stamps.   I didn't see names attached to the images, so just go take a look for yourself!

 I colored this little cutie with copics.  I fussy cut her out.  I now plan on getting a Cameo so that it will eventually do it for me!  I put her in the colors that my friend (for whom this card is for) had picked:  Purple and Blue.    Everything was from my stash.   Except for her, she will be there for many years to come!  I also used some washi tape that I bought awhile ago, but didn't use yet.    I also dug up some of my old Spellbinders dies!  Ah, shopping in your own goodies can be a lot of fun.  When you go rooting around it's amazing what you can find!

I added some white Slick  dots.  (I think it's a Michael's product that comes in a bottle like Stickles) I machine sewed around the card.  I added Prima flowers, a pine branch (cut from my Cricut) washi tape, ribbon, cord, buttons, flowers and some bling (Can you say old dollar store?!).   I think I went crazy when I was first able to get bling at the dollar store.  I don't think that supply will ever run out! 

 I then took some of the left over papers and put them on the inside.  It dresses up the card and also uses some of the stash!   My friend was thrilled with the card.  She especially loved the little girl's hair.

Thank you Angelique for your wonderful images.  You are truly an angel!


Challenges I'm entering:

Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes                 
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
Allsorts Challenge: Cute Images
Tuesday Alchemy: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. A lovely image, love the colorful background - well done! Would you consider to turn off word verification for further entries in challenges please. It makes commenting so hard when it is on! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Sentiments Designs!
    Beate
    CSD GDT

    ReplyDelete